We, Lotus container GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Lotus Containers”) appreciate your interest in our company.
We take the protection of your personal data, and the confidential handling thereof, very seriously. The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law in the European Union, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) as well as further regulations that must be applied.
1. The name and contact details of the person/entity responsible for this, as well as the company's data protection officer.
This data protection regulation applies to the processing of data by the following person/entity:
Authorized representative and Managing Director: Willem-Alexander Dous, Jan Frahnert.
2. Subject of Data Protection
The subject matter of data protection is “personal data”. This refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the so-called “person concerned”). This includes, for example, information like the name, postal address, e-mail address or phone number.
Specific details on personal data processed by us can be found for each of the identified data processing operations, as follows.
3. The Collection and Storage of Personal Data, and the Nature and Purpose of its Processing
a. When Visiting the Website
When accessing our website, information is automatically sent to our website server via the browser used by your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log-file. The following information is collected without your intervention, and stored until it is automatically deleted after 365 days:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The website from which the access occurred (Referrer URL),
- Any website, which is accessed via our website;
- Browser/s used and possibly your computer’s operating system, as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- To ensure a user-friendly experience when using our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as
- Further administrative purposes.
b. When Registering for a Newsletter
If pursuant to article 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, of the GDPR [DSGVO], you have given your express consent, we will use your e-mail address for the regular mailing of our newsletter. Simply submitting your e-mail address is sufficient information for receiving the newsletter.
c. Using our Contact Form and E-mail Contact Details
Alternatively, contact with us is possible via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data provided by you will be stored, together with the e-mail address.
The basis for data processing for the purposes of making contact is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR [DSGVO]. If the contact details are required for the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing comes into effect, i.e. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR [DSGVO]
All personal data collected by us will be deleted automatically, after the completion of your request.
4. Disclosure of Data
- You have given us your consent for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a of the GDPR [DSGVO];
- the processing thereof is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract concluded with you, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, at your request (Art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b of the GDPR [DSGVO];
- the processing thereof is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, which we are subject to (Art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. c of the GDPR [DSGVO];
- the processing thereof is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or that of a third party unless your interests or fundamental rights, which require the protection of your personal data override it (Art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR [DSGVO].
- Google Analytics
- Speed-IT EQSPRO
- iLogic from Clear Logistics
- Citrix ShareFile
6. Analysis Tools
a. Google Analytics
- Browser type/version,
- The operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
will be transferred within the framework of the agreement on commissioned data, which we have concluded with Google, to a Google Server in the USA and stored there. The information will be used to assess the website usage, to compile reports on website activity, providing information for other Internet-related services arising from this website usage, for the purposes of market research, as well as the needs-oriented design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law, or insofar as contracted third parties require it for processing purposes. Your IP address will in no way be associated with any other data held by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that assignment to personal data is not possible (IP masking). Sessions and campaigns end after a specific period of time. By default, sessions are terminated after 30 minutes of no activity and campaigns after six months. The specified duration for campaigns is a maximum of two years. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all features of this website to their fullest extent. You can also prevent the use of the data generated by the cookies, gathered while using of the website, (incl. your IP-address) and the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. It will set an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of any of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser, and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. You can find more information concerning data protection relating to Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
You may also actively opt out of Hotjar storing a user profile and information about your visit to our website and Hotjar tracking cookies on other websites. Please refer to the explanations of the Hotjar application here.
7. Social Media
1. [Shariff Solution]
8. Affected Party Rights
- according to Art. 15 of the GDPR [DSGVO], to request information regarding your personal, processed by us. in particular, to request information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been transferred, or will be transferred, the planned duration of storage, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, the existence of the right to objection, the origin of your data, insofar as such data was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling and, if necessary, you may also request descriptive information as to details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR [DSGVO], to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate, or the completion of, your personal data, stored by us;
- in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR [DSGVO], request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as this information is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with legal obligations, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request, pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR [DSGVO], the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, or you have refused its deletion, and we no longer need the data, and you will need this for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR [DSGVO];
- in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR [DSGVO], to request the personal data you have provided to us, to be handed over to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format, or you may request the transfer of such data to a third responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 of the GDPR [DSGVO], you may revoke your consent at any time. The leads to the consequence that we may no longer continue processing your data going forward, based on this agreement and
- in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR [DSGVO], you have the right to complain to a regulatory authority. As a rule, you may contact a regulatory authority at your place of residence or workplace, or our company offices.
9. Right to Objection
10. More Information
In accordance with Art. 13, Para. 2 lit. f of the GDPR [DSGVO], we wish to point out the following:
We do not process your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making.
In accordance with Art. 13, Para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR [DSGVO], we wish to point out that we intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
11. Data Security
Within the scope of a visit to our website, we use the widely applied SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this refers to a 256-Bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-Bit encryption, we use 128-Bit v3 technology. Whether a specific website representing our Internet presence is encrypted, may be identified by the appearance of a key or lock symbol on your browser’s lower status bar.